You can view the course schedule (built in for you by administration), add your own events (like scheduling the triad) or any other group and personal events.
To find your calendar;
- Go to the left navigation bar.
- Click ‘Site Pages'.
- Click ‘Calendar’.
An event key will differentiate events by colours;
Create A New Event
To create a new event click the ‘new event’ button on the top right corner of the page.
- You will only be able to choose 'User' in the 'Type of Event' field.
- Enter the name of the event in the "Event Title" section.
- Write a description or other notes if you would like in the "Description" section.
- Enter the date, duration, frequency of this event.
- Click ‘save changes’.
Viewing The Calendar
To view full month, click through to the name of the month on the right side panel.
Export The Calendar
If you scroll down, you will see a button called ‘Export Calendar’.
This option allows you to export your calendar to Outlook calendar or iCal. When you press ‘get calendar URL’, a window with URL drops down. If you copy and paste this URL into Outlook Calendar or Ical , it will always be synchronized with your Erickson calendar which means iCal. Your calendar will always be up to date with your events.