- Download WebEx Player using the following link. Make sure to select “ARF” as the file type, as well as your operating system (window or mac).
Download Link: http://www.webex.com/play-webex-recording.html
- Install the WebEx player following the on-screen instructions.
- Download the recording using the link posted in your Erickson course and/or as provided by your instructor.
- Double click the file to open, or open the WebEx player and choose File>Open to find and open the file you have downloaded.
- Some recording files are large and may take a while to download.
- If you’re having trouble downloading a recording, try setting your browser to allow popups
- For best results, download the file to your computer, then open.